Amending a Claim

To amend a claim, you need to select the proper creditor for the original claim filing.  Use the same 'Submit a Claim' process and enter just the first few letters of the original filing creditor's name.  A new screen will appear where you can select the proper creditor name.  Next, check the amending claims checkbox under the name of the creditor (See the screenshot here).  Click the drop down arrow next to ‘Court Claim Number’ to select the claim number you are amending. Complete the remainder of the form.

In order for the amended proof of claim to be filed, you must receive a claim number upon completion.  If you do not receive a claim number, then no amended proof of claim has been filed in the case.

Click here to start the process - Submit a Claim