Procedure Changes Effective 02/15/2013
On Friday 02/15/2013, the Court will post eleven (11) new and/or revised filing instructions. See full announcement for details.
New and revised procedures effective Friday, February 15, 2013:
- Filing Instructions: On Friday 02/15/2013, the Court will post the following new and/or revised filing instructions. Filing instructions can be found on our website by clicking the "Filing Instructions" button in the center of the Home page. They are also available here. Procedures pertaining to motions, applications or contested matters are located on the "Motions and Applications" link on the "Filing Instructions" page. They are also available here.
2. Appear Pro Hac Vice
3. Change of Address
4. Entry of Appearance and Withdrawal of Appearance
5. Matrix Processing
6. Motion for Leave to Appeal
7. Proposed Findings of Fact
9. Request for Notices 2002
10. Substitution of Attorney
11. Withdrawal of the Reference
- Guide to Docket Events and Noticing Procedures: On Friday 02/15/2013, the Court will post a revised guide that can be used as a quick desk reference for filing pleadings. This can be found on our website by clicking the "Guide to Docketing & Noticing" button in the center of our Home page. It is available here.
Should you have any questions regarding any of the new procedures or new functionality in CM/ECF you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at 717-901-2812 (Harrisburg) or 570-831-2530 (Wilkes-Barre).