Procedure and Website Changes Effective 02/01/2014
On Saturday 02/01/14, the Court will post twenty (20) new and/or revised filing instructions. See full announcement for details.
New and/or revised procedures effective Saturday, February 1, 2014:
- Filing Instructions: On Saturday 02/01/14, the Court will post the following new and/or revised filing instructions. Filing instructions can be found on our website by clicking the "Filing Instructions" button in the center of the Home page. They are also available here. Filing instructions pertaining to motions, applications or contested matters are located on the "Motions and Applications" link on the "Filing Instructions" page. They are also available here.
1. 20 Largest Unsecured Creditors
2. Case Assignments
3. Certificate of Credit Counseling and/or Exhibit D
4. Employee Income Records
5. Formatting Standards
6. Motion for Exemption from Credit Counseling, Financial Management or Means Test
7. Motion to Convert Ch. 11 to Ch. 7
8. Motion to Convert Ch. 11 to Ch. 12 or 13
9. Motion to Dismiss - Ch. 11 - by Debtor, UST, Creditor or Party in Interest
10. Opening a Voluntary Petition
11. Opening an Involuntary Petition
12. Request for Certified Document or Order
13. Request for Court Costs
14. Request for Entry of Default
16. Statement of Current Monthly Income
17. Trustee - Ch. 7 Change to an Asset Case
18. Trustee's Final Report and Application for Fees
19. Unclaimed Funds or Small Dividends
20. US Trustee - Presumption of Abuse Filings
- Self-Scheduling Hearings: On Saturday 02/01/2014, the Court will add the following revised filing instructions to this page. This can be found on our website by clicking the "Self-Scheduling Hearings" button in the center of our Home page. It is also available here.
- Guide to Docket Events and Noticing Procedures: On Saturday 02/01/2014, the Court will post a revised guide that can be used as a quick desk reference for filing pleadings. This can be found on our website by clicking the "Guide to Docketing & Noticing" button in the center of our Home page. It is also available here.
As the court continues to review its current procedures and ECF events, new procedures and revised filing instructions for e-filers will be announced in advance of implementation. Depending on the topic matter, the court may seek feedback from e-filers prior to implementation. E-filers are encouraged to visit the court’s website (www.pamb.uscourts.gov) to stay informed of the changes.
Should you have any questions regarding any of the new procedures or new functionality in CM/ECF you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at 717-901-2812 (Harrisburg) or 570-831-2530 (Wilkes-Barre).