List of Creditors - Entering Creditors Individually
When amending the List of Creditors or amending schedules D, E, F, only add the new creditors to the database.
DO NOT use symbols – see the instruction on CM/ECF Formatting Procedures on how creditors should be entered into the database.
If you are also able to add creditors to the CM/ECF database by uploading all the creditors at one time, see the instruction on List of Creditors (Matrix) – Uploading Creditors.
I. Entering Creditors into CM manually:
A. Individually or Multiple creditors:
1. Go to Creditor Maintenance, Enter individual creditors.
2. Follow the screen instructions.
a) Account numbers should never be on the top or bottom lines.
b) If the creditor is outside the US, the country must be on the last line.
3. Pick the appropriate Creditor type.
4. Creditor committee is “No” except possibly in Chapter 11’s.
5. Verify the correct number of creditors submitted.