To address the privacy concerns created by Internet access to court documents, parties should modify or partially redact certain personal data identifiers appearing in pleadings or other filed papers (pursuant to F.R.B.P. 9037). This data and the suggested modifications are as follows:
1. Minors' names: Use the minors' initials;
2. Financial account numbers: Identify the name or type of account and the financial institution where maintained, but use only the last four numbers of the account number;
3. Social Security numbers: only the last four digits;
4. Dates of birth: Use only the year; and
5. Other data as directed by order of the Court.