CM/ECF Training Schedule
Debtor Attorney Training includes instruction on filing petitions.
Creditor Attorney Training includes instructions on filing Motions, Objections, etc.
Proof of Claim Training provided upon request.
To schedule training please call 570-831-2500 or 717-901-2800 or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of your email message MUST read TRAINING IN-HOUSE.
In the body of your email message, please include the date of the training session that you are interested in attending, your name and the name(s) of any staff members who will also be participating in the training session. Also, include your telephone number.
The Clerk's Office offers training classes for attorneys and their staff. Each month, a class will be scheduled for first time e-filers or, one for current e-filers who need to enhance their skills. Each class should not exceed an hour to ninety minutes in length but the information provided will be extremely useful. Experienced clerk's staff including team leaders and case administrators will lead demonstrations and review procedures and be on hand for specific questions. We will follow a flexible agenda for the first time e-filers that will include but is not limited to the following topics:
- Update ECF account
- Open a Case
- Open an Adversary
- File a Claim
- File a Motion
- File an Answer
- Upload a Proposed Order
If you are interested in attending any of the training dates please email the CM/ECF Help Desk email account at: email@example.com.
The training dates are:
- May 14, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (Intermediate)
- June 11, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. (Beginner)
- August 13, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
- September 10, 2013 at 2:00 p.m.
- October 8, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
- November 12, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
- Decmber 10, 2013 at 2:00 p.m.
WebEx (video) attendance available upon request.
- June 25, 2013 at 10 a.m. (CM/ECF Basics via WebEx)
- July 23, 2013 at 10 a.m. (CM/ECF Basics via WebEx)
- August 27, 2013 at 10 a.m. (CM/ECF Basics via WebEx)
- September 24, 2013 at 10 a.m. (CM/ECF Basics via WebEx)
- October 22, 2013 at 10 a.m. (CM/ECF Basics via WebEx)
- November 26, 2013 at 10 a.m. (CM/ECF Basics via WebEx)
- December 17, 2013 at 10 a.m. (CM/ECF Basics via WebEx)
Additional training dates will be added as needed.